Zentangle Workshop 8/2/2018 2pm- Registration Required
Have you heard of Zentangles before? Trust me, you’ve seen them! It’s a method of drawing that helps you…
- Expand your imagination
- Trust your creativity
- Increase your awareness
- Respond confidently to the unexpected
- Discover the fun and healing in creative expression
- Enter a vibrant and supportive world-wide community
- Feel gratitude and appreciation for this beautiful world and all that you can do
- And perhaps most importantly . . . Have fun!
Join us at the library for a free workshop with certified teacher, Heidi Hammell, on August 2nd at 2pm. Walpole residents and non-residents ages 9+ are welcome. Please call the library at 603-756-9806 or e-mail Justine a firstname.lastname@example.org to register so we can ensure we have enough supplies.